|Category||Early (due by 30 Nov 2022)||Regular(due by 25Jan 2023)||Late(after 25 Jan 2023)||Onsite(17-19 March, 2023)|
|Student||USD 450||USD 480||USD 510||USD 560|
|One day program||USD 380||USD 420||USD 450||USD 500|
|Listener||USD 280||USD 320||USD 370||USD 420|
|Social Networking Event||TBD|
|Academic Visit Optional||TBD|
|Extra Page||USD 70|
|Extra Paper Upload||USD 370|
|Extra Banquet Ticket|| USD 50 |
All dates refer to PST/PDT time, i.e.Pacific Time Zone
Our payment system will not charge any extra fee, but the credit card payment may incur a few exchange commission fee which is charged by payers bank, it should be borne by payers.
Online Participation is added in addition to the Onsite Participation choices, we recommend you to register as "Online Participation" firstly, our conference committee is keeping monitoring the global pandemic situation, the conference committee will have an evaluation again later, if the COVID-19 situation is better controlled and the physically conference is considered suitable to happen by then, we will contact you to inquiry if you want upgrade to the onsite participation package.
The accepted papers will be published online conference proceedings.
An acceptable limit is 5-14 pages per paper, if the paper exceeds 5 pages, the additional pages will be charged as 70 USD/ page.
The registration fee is subjected to the deadline which is indicated as “early, regular, late, onsite“ in the registration fee table.
The Participants attend meeting session of March 17 only to do presentation, not publish paper, please choose "One day Program" registration.
The participants attend conference as listener, please download the registration form in which you can find the payment method. After payment, please send us your filled registration form and payment voucher.
2.It is required to send your camera-ready, registration form and payment by the deadline to the conference email box.
3. Pay the registration fee through our (click), the link could be found in the registration form as well.
4. Send us your filled registration form, and payment voucher along with other related documents to the conference mailbox email@example.com.
5. At least one author of a paper should register for the conference, and at least one author must present the paper at the conference. Otherwise, the paper will not be included in the conference proceedings.
6. The registration will not be confirmed until the registration fee is received in full and the registration form is submitted. An email will be sent to the registrant's email address to confirm that the registration has been completed successfully. Please present the confirmation letter at the conference site to handle all registration formalities.
7. Please confirm the conference format (virtual or onsite) with the conference organizer two months ahead of the conference date. As conference organizer will usually not book the hotel for attendants. On-site attendants are suggested to make the reservation earlier for the onsite (offline) conference by themselves.
8. Other co-authors and accompanying persons can register as listener.
Benefits for Students:
If you register with 'student', please send your valid student identity as supplementary.
Please notice that only one preferential item can be valid for one applicant.
What is covered by the registration fee?
The full registration fee covers: (Author only) publication fee + meeting sessions on March 17-19 + 2 coffee breaks, 1 lunch, 1 dinner on March 18 + conference kits.
''One day program'' registration fee covers meeting sessions on March 18 + 2 coffee breaks, 1 lunch, 1 dinner on March 18 +conference kits.
Tutorials should be registered individually.
Tutorial Registration includes all tutorials session + lunch.
Printed program, attendance certificate, souvenirs will be provided at the conference site.
If a registrant is unable to attend JCICE 2023, they may substitute, by arrangement with the conference organizer, someone else to attend the conference, or transfer their participation to another conference in conference portfolio (within 15 months). If the aforementioned solutions are not applicable to the registrant, the following policies of cancellation and refund apply:
1. Up to 90 days prior to the conference date: 70% refund of the registration fees paid;
2. Less than 90 days, but more than 60 days prior to the conference date: 60% refund of the registration fees paid;
3. Less than 60 days, but more than 30 days prior to the conference date: 50% refund of the registration fees paid;
4. Less than 30 days prior to the conference date: No refund.
*The cancellation and refund request must be made formally through email to firstname.lastname@example.org
* For “No-Show” without cancelation notice sent within the period specified in the policy, the registration fee is nonrefundable.
The conference organizer reserves the right to change the dates, place and format and shall be relieved of any refund or compensation obligations where the performance of the conference is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to “force majeure”. Such circumstances include but are not limited to natural disasters, riots, terrorist activity, war, epidemic and all similar situations beyond the organizer’s control.
Content will be submitted to the indexing databases for indexing. As indexing services are independent organizations, the conference organizer cannot guarantee that any abstract or index entry will be included in any particular database.
Submission and registration must be managed using the officially authorized channels (online system, email address) published on this website. Regular consultation can be carried out through WeChat (published on the website). Registration process notification will be sent through email@example.com. Please do not trust any non-official contacts. If you receive any suspicious call, text message, email or notice any suspicious website, please report to us immediately. The conference organizer accepts no responsibility for any losses caused by unauthorized third party.